Current Implementations & Thoughts on a Post Coronavirus Maritime World
A series of live webinars showcasing promising technology ideas!
theDOCK has identified interesting use-cases of Corporate Startup collaborations in which the technology innovation both
(1) bears a message for the post Coronavirus era, and
(2) already has a "boot on the ground" - i.e. is implemented with a leading player in the maritime ecosystem.
Recorded Webinar #3 | UPS & AiDock
AI for Frictionless Customs Clearance - from Vision to Production
- Shay Guttman, VP Technology & Innovation, UPS in Israel
- Eddie Galantzan, Co-Founder & CEO, AiDock
Logistics and shipping companies experience dramatic changes, challenging them to ACT FAST in attending to customers' expectations yet remain profitable.
OPERATIONAL INDIFFERENCE is key - manage increased scale of parcels by identifying bottlenecks and resolving with technology, rather than by throwing additional resources at the problem.
H.S. CODE CLASSIFICATION is a more complex task in the supply chain and a bottleneck. AI-based automatic classifier agent can assign thousands of HS codes in minutes at 95% accuracy rate and 24x7 availability and yet progressively improve over time.
Organizations should DARE in order to stay relevant in the future. Embrace innovation to create IMPACT on bottom line; know that FAILURE IS AN OPTION, you learn from it; choose the right CHAMPIONS to work with the startup; and provide a supporting ECOSYSTEM.
Next Webinar #4 Zeaborn & Closelink
** Special Guest! This webinar is co-hosted with Digital Hub Logistics Hamburg **
Mastering Cost Control and Process Transparency - a Ship Management Journey
- Stefan Zinecker, Head of Business Development, Zeaborn Ship Management
- Philippe Lavarde, Managing Director, Closelink
For more info or to learn more about us